The Annual Meeting will be held December 12th at 4:30 pm via Zoom or in person at the Reliance Tax Group: 9737 Wadsworth Pkwy #105 Westminster, CO 80031. The agenda will include voting on the COSEA Proposed By-Laws 2023 and the election of the Board.
Summary of By-Laws changes:
- Code of conduct language has been added.
- References to the NAEA have been removed. With the recent announcement from the NAEA, the upcoming changes to the way state affiliates and/or chapters will work with the NAEA are still to be defined.
Proposed slate for the election of the Board (additional nominations will be taken from the floor):
- President – Bill Plaugher
- Vice President – Tracy Port
- Treasurer – Anisha Khadka
- Secretary – Aaron Tower (One Year Left)
- Sheila Franks (Expiring after 2024)
- Amy Adams (Expiring after 2024)
- John Dundon
- Carl Johnson (Expiring after 2024)
- Elizabeth Holladay
- Eddy Aldaz-Standing for election
Please read the letter in the above link and attend one of the Town Halls on November 30, 2023, and December 11, 2023, to gain additional insights into the proposed changes and have your questions addressed.
FAQs and Additional Resources: For more information, NAEA has updated our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding the Bylaws Amendments, available in a slideshow format on the NAEA website.
Your vote is crucial in shaping the future of NAEA. Please take a moment to review the provided materials and cast your vote using the personalized link that will be emailed from IntelliScan on December 1, 2023.
Voting closes at 5:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time (PST) on Thursday, December 15, 2023.
Attend a Board meeting!
Board meetings are the first Tuesday of the month at 4:30. Email Lindie Hunt to get the current month’s zoom link. Be in the know with what COSEA is doing for its members.
Check back soon for our next event.