The Annual Meeting will be held December 12th at 4:30 pm via Zoom or in person at the Reliance Tax Group: 9737 Wadsworth Pkwy #105 Westminster, CO 80031. The agenda will include voting on the COSEA Proposed By-Laws 2023 and the election of the Board.
Summary of By-Laws changes:
- Code of conduct language has been added.
- References to the NAEA have been removed. With the recent announcement from the NAEA, the upcoming changes to the way state affiliates and/or chapters will work with the NAEA are still to be defined.
Proposed slate for the election of the Board (additional nominations will be taken from the floor):
- President – Bill Plaugher
- Vice President – Tracy Port
- Treasurer – Anisha Khadka
- Secretary – Aaron Tower (One Year Left)
- Sheila Franks (Expiring after 2024)
- Amy Adams (Expiring after 2024)
- John Dundon
- Carl Johnson (Expiring after 2024)
- Elizabeth Holladay
- Eddy Aldaz-Standing for election
Have questions or annoyances that you want to learn more about, let the Education Committee at Education@cosea.org know. COsEA members can also request information on the COsEA Facebook Group or the NAEA Facebook page or Bulletin Board.
COsEA continuing education credits are usually 1 CE workshops lead by fellow COsEA members. If you have a passion or expertise you wish to share, get your continuing education credit by teaching your fellow COsEA members. Colorado specific tax topics are highly esteemed. Contact Education@cosea.org