Our mission is to…
- Advocate taxpayer rights through professional and ethical representation.
- Promote the recognition of the role of Enrolled Agents as “America’s Tax Experts”.
- Support and enhance the professional growth of our members.
With the above mission in mind, CoSEA is pursuing objectives and activities in the following areas:
- Organizational and Financial Security – CoSEA will be organizationally and financially sound moreover, will maintain adequate reserves.
- Maintain sound organizational structure.
- Be constantly aware of elements of the environment that may affect the CoSEA mission and goals.
- Increase reserves.
- Maintain sound financial administration.
- Increase non-dues revenue.
- Recognition of Enrolled Agents – Enhance public understanding of the credential and values of the services provided by enrolled agents.
- Expand the public’s recognition of the enrolled agent license.
- Brand the enrolled agent as the tax professional of choice.
- Increase the number of enrolled agents.
- Advocacy – CoSEA is recognized as the voice of enrolled agents and advocates for the profession for taxpayers in Colorado.
- Partner with IRS and other taxing authorities on behalf of members.
- Member Services – CoSEA provides meaningful benefits and excellent customer service to maximize its value to members.
- Continually evaluate and improve member benefits.
- Communicate the value of membership.
- Increase the number of members.
- Improve customer service to members.
- Education – CoSEA will offer professional education.
- Continue to offer continuing professional education.
- Continue to offer and expand representation education.
- Offer programs to encourage people to take the SEE exam and be prepared for the exam.
Do you ever have questions about record retention? Refresh your record retention knowledge with a review of the new NAEA retention brochure?
NAEA Phone Numbers:
202-822-6232 or Toll Free: 855-880-6232