The CoSEA Bylaws are periodically reviewed and restated. This was most recently completed with final approval of the update by the membership at the November 19, 2013 annual meeting and revised at the November 9, 2022 annual meeting.
The changes in this restatement are:
- to include the statement that these are in compliance with the Colorado Revised Nonprofit Corporation Act,
- to update terminology,
- to make changes to emulate NAEA Bylaws
- to allow the Board to hold meetings via telephone or electronic media and
- to include the immediate Past President as an officer of the Board
- definition of a quorum for the Board meetings
- various officers’ duties.
Thanks to the 2013 bylaws committee for coordinating this effort: Dan Halleman, Chair; John Dundon; Linda Ward; Audrey Dean; Paul Ketcham.
Here is a PDF copy of the current November 9 , 2021 Colorado Society of Enrolled Agents Bylaws.
Mailing Address for CoSEA:
12640 W Cedar Dr, Lakewood, CO 80228