Other Education Opportunities

Procedure to Check Continuing Education credited with the IRS…

  1. Log into your IRS PTIN Account.
  2. Select “View My Continuing Education Credits”.
  3. You’re there.

If you find that there is something missing, the best course of action is to contact the provider and ask them to investigate. If that’s unsuccessful, the IRS does have a form 14360 to file a complaint.

If you’d prefer a nicely done 12 page NAEA Power Pointpoint presentation, click the link. You’ll have to log in with your NAEA id and password.


NAEA Phone Numbers:
202-822-6232 or Toll Free:  855-880-6232

Click Here to Join NAEA!